Tuesday 1 May 2012

Professor Davidovsky


I got a Fabulous Wizard from Nicky and wanted him to have his own little potion room where he spends most of his time making potions and testing out his magic, So I used an old Room Box I had and decorated it for him and collected some wonderful potions from Victoria dark squirrel. My lovely friend Carlanne sent me the gold deer from her hubbys whisky bottle and the magical glass/ Mystic Eye, Also there are some candles  that  Vicky made and my fabulous Mirror that My lovely friend Julia made for me. The table and chair is from Afan Vally Miniatures. if you click on the photo's they will enlarge  
                                            http://darksquirrelminiatures.blogspot.co.uk/ 



                                                                             
                                               



No comments:

Post a Comment